Download for 2020/2021 Scholarship Application
WHAT To Submit?
The application package consists of the following:
1. Personal Information Form
2.. One passport-size color photo:
* If you are awarded a scholarship, this photograph will be used in our Awards Ceremony Program and posted on the VKCSF Website. Please ensure that the photograph is passport-styled, and of sufficient quality for printing. School portraits are acceptable.
School portraits are acceptable.
3. One essay (maximum 500 words in length, double-spaced, font size 12) on a topic from below, describing your dream and/or vision in answering specifically to questions:
* What kind of a person do you want to be in 20 years?;
* To achieve your vision, what have you done and plan to do hereon?
* (Please answer both questions above in same essay)
4. Copies of your academic transcripts that encompass all post-secondary school years (up to the date of application).
* First-year students: University and all high school year official transcripts.
* Grade 12 students: All high school year official transcripts and the acceptance lette r from the post-secondary institution.
5. A letter outlining your current financial circumstances (maximum 250 words)
6. A copy of parent(s)’ and the applicant’s Notice of Assessment for tax year 2018, if financial need is being considered
7. One reference letter to be provided from an academic reference (by email)
WHERE To Submit Your Application Package?
Please note that your application package must be submitted electronically via a single email (with exception of the sealed official academic transcript(s) and academic reference letter).
Via Email: email@example.comApplication Deadline: Friday, May 31st, 2019 At 11:59PM
*Please note that application packages stamped after June 1st, 2019 will NOT be considered.