How to Donate to Vancouver Korean-Canadian Scholarship Foundation
Thank you for partnering with us to invest in the future of our community by building strong leaders and establishing networks between different generations.
Would like to invest in our Korean Canadian community’s future? Click Here
The Vancouver Korean-Canadian Scholarship Foundation (VKCSF) is a charitable non-profit organization that provides scholarships to qualified students with Korean heritage who have demonstrated their resilience and persistence towards their career goals through their academic excellence.
With generous donations, our foundation has been able to deliver a total of $1,271,600 in scholarships to 855 recipients since 1999.
As we promise to do our very best in facilitating this meaningful task, we hope to earn your continued partnership to invest in our community’s future by building strong leaders and establishing
networks across different generations.
Each year in the spring, we accept scholarship applications and go through an extensive selection process.
Then, we hold an award ceremony in the late summer to congratulate the scholarship recipients and recognize the generous contributions from our donors.
You can set up a full scholarship ($2,000) or a half ($1,000) named after an individual, organization, or in memory of someone and add preferred additional evaluation criteria (e.g., specific post-secondary institution, area of study, association, or membership). Otherwise, any amount is welcome as one time donation or a monthly donation. Tax deductible donation receipt will be issued.
- Interac e-Transfer (***most preferred method***)
- To make a donation using your online banking, please use the following information:
- e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recipient email address: email@example.com
- Send by Email
- Message: please write your legal name or business name and mailing address to receive a tax receipt
- Auto-deposit function is enabled. Therefore, the e-transfer does not require a security question.
- Please feel free to send an email to provide further information to us and we will follow up on your donation inquiry.
- By Cheque
- To make a donation by cheque, make your cheque payable to “VKCSF” and mail it to: #100 – 504 Cottonwood Avenue, Coquitlam, BC V3J 2R5.
- Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for one of our directors to pick up in person.
- Pre-Authorization Payment
- To set up a pre-authorized monthly donation, download and fill out the pre-authorized payment form below. Email or mail the completed form with a void cheque or your bank account information on the form to VKCSF.
- CanadaHelps using a credit card
- To make a donation using a credit card, visit CanadaHelp at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/vancouver-korean-canadian-scholarship-foundation/
- Via in-person donation ceremonial presentation with the Board Chair
As the current chair of the Board of Directors at VKCSF, I would be more than happy to answer any questions
via phone (604-649-7654 | kakao ID: joshkim88), email (email@example.com), or in-person.
밴쿠버 한인 장학재단의 장학 사업 및 궁금하신 내용에 대해서 전화, 카카오톡, 이메일 등의 편하신 방법으로 연락주시면, 제가 도와드리겠습니다. 다음 세대를 향한 관심과 후원에 진심으로 감사를 드리며, 사업과 가정에 좋은 일이 많은 한해가 되시길 기원합니다.
Josh Kim 김범석 밴쿠버 한인 장학재단 이사장 올림
Chair, Board of Directors, Vancouver Korean-Canadian Scholarship Foundation