How to Donate to Vancouver Korean-Canadian Scholarship Foundation
Thank you for partnering with us to invest in the future of our community by building strong leaders and establishing networks between different generations.
- By Cheque
- To make a donation by cheque, make your cheque payable to “VKCSF” and mail it to: #100 – 504 Cottonwood Avenue, Coquitlam, BC V3J 2R5.
- Or contact us at email@example.com for one of our directors to pick up in person.
- Interac e-Transfer
- To make a donation using your online banking, please use the following information:
- Recipient Name: Vancouver Korean-Can
- Recipient email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send by: Email
- Message: please write your legal name and mailing address to receive a tax receipt
- Auto-deposit function is enabled. Therefore, the transfer does not require a security question.
- Please feel free to send email to provide further information for us to follow up on your donation.
- Pre-Authorization Payment
- To set up a pre-authorized monthly donation, download and fill out the pre-authorized payment form below. Email or mail the completed form with a void cheque or your bank account information on the form to VKCSF.
- CanadaHelps using a credit card
- To make a donation using a credit card, visit CanadaHelp at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/vancouver-korean-canadian-scholarship-foundation/